The Irish mortgage market has experienced a significant contraction since its peak. However, the banks are lending and Irish Mortgage Corporation will guide you through the process of obtaining a mortgage for the first time.
Irish Mortgage Corporation will provide the latest information to first time buyers on:
- Lending Criteria
- Borrowing Limits
- Deposit Requirements
- Interest Rate Options
- Documentary Requirements
Obtaining a Mortgage
Irish Mortgage Corporation will be there through each point of the process from application to completion. Our consultants will discuss the specific needs of our customers and then provide a range of options that meet their needs.
Following is a summary of those services we provide to first time buyers:
- Taking client information and assisting with application completion.
- Analyzing prospective clients income and debt and pre-qualifying the prospective client to determine the maximum mortgage they can afford.
- Educating clients in the home buying and financing process, advising on various loan products, and demonstrating how monthly payments could vary under each product.
- Assisting with the collection of financial information (tax returns, bank statements) and other related documents which form part of the application process.
- Advising clients on documentation required to progress loan applications including verifications of employment and verifications of deposit.
- Assisting the evaluation of life insurance options and advising on all relevant application details.
- Maintaining regular contact with the client , solicitor, lender between application and closing to appraise the status of the application and gather any additional information as needed ensuring mortgage closes at or near the required closing date set by the consumer.
- Continuous Client service after mortgage drawdown.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.
Lending criteria is tight but with our expertise we will help design a plan for a successful mortgage application.
Irish Mortgage Corporation will provide one to one advice on the options available. This advice is available for home, investment and commercial mortgage applications.
Mortgage Comparison Service
We provide comparative analysis of various bank offers, accessing products best suited to customers short-term and long-term needs. Our mortgage comparison service looks at the mortgage market and you will receive first-hand knowledge of what you need to do before you buy.