Getting approved for a mortgage is not always easy.
However, the banks are lending and Irish Mortgage Corporation will guide you through the process of obtaining a mortgage for the first time.
Irish Mortgage Corporation will provide the latest information to first time buyers on:
– Lending Criteria
– Borrowing Limits
– Deposit Requirements
– Interest Rate Options
– Documentary Requirements
Obtaining a Mortgage
Irish Mortgage Corporation will be there through each point of the process from application to completion. Our consultants will discuss the specific needs of our customers and then provide a range of options that meet their needs.
Following is a summary of those services we provide to first time buyers:
- Taking client information and assisting with application completion.
- Analyzing prospective clients income and debt and pre-qualifying the prospective client to determine the maximum mortgage they can afford.
- Educating clients in the home buying and financing process, advising on various loan products, and demonstrating how monthly payments could vary under each product.
- Assisting with the collection of financial information (tax returns, bank statements) and other related documents which form part of the application process.
- Advising clients on documentation required to progress loan applications including verifications of employment and verifications of deposit.
- Assisting the evaluation of life insurance options and advising on all relevant application details.
- Maintaining regular contact with the client, solicitor, lender between application and closing to appraise the status of the application and gather any additional information as needed ensuring mortgage closes at or near the required closing date set by the consumer.
- Continuous Client service after mortgage drawdown.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what will be needed for a mortgage assessment and give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future (see our top tips).
Where are you now and where do you want to be?
- Get an indication of how much you can borrow which will be a based on the following:
- Repayment Capacity
- A combination of savings/rent for the last six months will indicate the monthly amount you can afford in mortgage payments.
- 6 month statements for assessment (both bank and credit card) keep your bank accounts well maintained.
- Savings and rent clearly evidenced
- Avoid missed payments, referral charges, constantly being overdrawn.
- Set up a high interest savings account for regular savings
- Avoid short term and credit card debt where possible
Simply fill in your details in the form opposite or call us on 1850 444 474 / 01 6691000 to speak to one of our expert mortgage brokers.
Irish Mortgage Corporation
118 Lower Baggot St
Phone: 1850 444 474